Monday, July 18, 2011

a bit about...

A BIT ABOUT ME..
Charlotte...I'm 18,Taurus and a student studying fashion design & merchandise in Singapore. I believe all things have beauty  and we can do anything we dream to do as long as we perceive to do so.   
 I'm always distracting myself from doing what I should be doing either listening to music, researching on fashion, sketching/painting or doing endless research of places I want to travel to. 

The blog..The purpose of this blog was purely made for my interest and love for fashion.I wanted to just post pictures of what is inspiring me, but it's starting to become personal and become a place where I can share my love for taking photos (i'm no photographer)and what is happening around me.

   

The aspirations...I'm  still clueless on what I want to do in life, I have so much I want to do and i'm sure I will do it all. But I aspire to blossom in fashion event management or become a freelance styler and eventually develop further from there, but that really is hard, especially in this strong industry.I'd love to travel and see all parts of the world and even work in breeding British Bulldogs. 


Guilty pleasures... Cooking, I love to cook and make all sorts (even though half the time it turns out crap)Spending $ on unnecessary items  and clothing. I dream to have a simplified wardrobe that only consists of stable pieces which I mix and match everyday that portray my personal style. I'm also a big fan on bottles, i've got so many different types of drinking bottles it's crazy! 

(any other questions, please don't be afraid to ask)

No comments:

Post a Comment